~ WELCOME ~
party supplies ~ baby shower diaper cakes ~ Unique baby gifts ~ party planning & decorating services

Baby Shower Gifts ~

Friday, July 1, 2011

Olivia the Pig Birthday




Olivia the Pig Birthday Party .... Please contact me at bonnie@cutesassy.com if you have any questions... 

If you try any cute inspirations from Cute and Sassy Designs, please send me your images to share here. Thank you for stopping by.
I'm a SAHM {stay at home mom} of 5 lovely kids. Every now and then I need a Starbucks break. Thank you!

2 comments:

Nancy Winter said...

I love everything you have got going on here honey! I have just joined as a follower also and accepted your friend request. All the best with everything and I hope to chat with you soon. Nancy xx www.nancywinter.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Nancy, thank you very much!!! muah!!