~ WELCOME ~
party supplies ~ baby shower diaper cakes ~ Unique baby gifts ~ party planning & decorating services

Baby Shower Gifts ~

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ballerina Tutu Bear Birthday Party

Adorable Tutu Ballet Bear Birthday Party in soft pink and mocha colors.  I am so drooling over this theme.  This theme would go perfect for any little girls birthday party and even it's a girl baby shower.  I did this theme for one of my customers and I just had to put up the pictures. Too cute!

Please contact me at bonnie@cutesassy.com to place your special request.

















If you try any cute inspirations from Cute and Sassy Designs, please send me your images to share here. Thank you for stopping by.
I'm a SAHM {stay at home mom} of 5 lovely kids. Every now and then I need a Starbucks break. Thank you!

1 comment:

black tutu said...

This is so darling! I love it!!