~ WELCOME ~
party supplies ~ baby shower diaper cakes ~ Unique baby gifts ~ party planning & decorating services

Baby Shower Gifts ~

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Is Starting to look like Horror Christmas!

Christmas is such a beautiful holiday. There is so much to see, to feel, to eat and to experience. Christmas is also a time for horror for the small babies and children.
I can't stop laughing at some of these images, so I had to share. These are too funny, too cute! I too have a one year old and I don't know yet what would his expression be when he sees Santa! He is a big mamas boy so I figure he would cry like the rest of these small children! LOL 
P.s.  Don't forget to share!  :o)
Submit your funny pics!!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...












Bookmark DiggBookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

No comments: