~ WELCOME ~
party supplies ~ baby shower diaper cakes ~ Unique baby gifts ~ party planning & decorating services

Baby Shower Gifts ~

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello Kitty Doll House



For my daughter's 3rd birthday hello kitty party, I decided to make her a hello kitty doll house.  I searched all over the net and couldn't find not one site that would give me a tutorial about doing on of these cute doll houses.  So, what I found instead was a tutorial to a tiny little house and I used that to create this way bigger house.  As you can see, I had too much fun with all the decorations (LOL).  Now that I inspired you, why don't you try making one now?  Don't forget to send me your images.  :o)  Thanks for stopping by.




Sharing is Caring share to Digg share to Del.icio.us share to Facebook share to Reddit share on StumbleUpon share Yahoo share Google share Technorati share Twitter

~ If you are new here, be part of our daily fun crafts and birthday inspirations. Add your email below ~
Email Address:

No comments: