~ WELCOME ~
party supplies ~ baby shower diaper cakes ~ Unique baby gifts ~ party planning & decorating services

Baby Shower Gifts ~

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Treats

This has to be the most fun, yummy and greatest quality time ever with your kids!  From the moment I tell my kids we are doing chocolate covered marshmallows, its a big smile on their faces until they get to eat them.  It's very interesting to see them so involved.  We start with a trip to the supermarket to get marshmallows, colored sprinkles, lollipop sticks and chocolate.  We then start warming up the chocolate over a pot of boiling water for a good 20 minutes.  We then prepare for the best part, dipping marshmallows in the warm delicious chocolate!  Then we wait for about two minutes before we dip them in some cute colored sprinkles.  I would say my little princess Patty, who is three years old, probably enjoys the sprinkles part the best. You should try it at home with your kiddos.  I  would love to see your images!

On this note, I will like say that Cute and Sassy can make these for your upcoming wedding, quinceanera, bridal party, baby shower or birthday party.  We can customize the labels for you to match your event.  Please contact me for your special order.

If you try any cute inspirations from Cute and Sassy Designs, please send me your images to share here! Thank you for stopping by.


~ If you are new here, be part of our daily fun crafts and birthday inspirations. Add your email below ~
Email Address:

No comments: